For EnglishUSA Associates!
5th Annual IEP Stakeholders Conference, October 4-5, 2017 in Washington, DC
10th Annual Professional Development Conference, January 18-19, 2018, Monterey, CA
Be part of our signature, IEP-focused conferences!
- Exhibitor Tables provide the opportunity to explain your company's products and services directly to your current IEP clients and prospective clients on a one-on-one basis.
- Advertising in the conference programs is perfect for Associates who aren't able to attend, providing access to IEP decision-makers even after the conferences are over. Full and half-page ads still available! Advertising can be combined with Exhibitor Tables at special rates.
- NEW FOR 2018: Exclusive sponsorship of native mobile app for the PDC. Sponsor will be prominently featured on the app, which will offer participants easy access to the program, speaker and exhibitor info, session evaluations, social networking and more! Available alone or with a discounted exhibitor table.
- Meal Sponsorships provide your company with name recognition during key networking time at the events even if you cannot attend in person.
- Branded Swag is another great way to promote your company and support EnglishUSA and its members, even if you cannot attend in person. Suggested items include pens, notebooks, sticky pads, or water bottles -- or feel free to contact email@example.com if you have another idea.
Download the price sheet now to see all the opportunities in advance. Registration for these opportunities will be available in mid-June.
For the 2017 Stakeholders Conference, click here to register as an exhibitor / advertiser or click here to register as a sponsor
For the 2018 Professional Development Conference, click here to register as an exhibitor / advertiser or click here to register as a sponsor.
Interested in participating in both events? Click here to register as an exhibitor / advertiser at both events or click here to register as a sponsor at both events
NOTE: Conference advertising, exhibiting and sponsorship is limited to EnglishUSA Associate members only. Click here for more information on becoming an EnglishUSA Associate!