Together We Are--IEPs in the US!
EnglishUSA, the American Association of Intensive English Programs, is the largest professional association of intensive English programs in the United States. Our mission is to provide support, standards, and advocacy for intensive English programs in the United States.
By joining, your program will become a part of a network of over 450 accredited intensive English programs that count on EnglishUSA to:
- Advocate with government and regulatory agencies for policies and practices that advance the interests of member programs.
- Collaborate with accrediting bodies to support and promote quality standards for intensive English programs in the USA.
- Foster professional development for IEP leaders and staff through interactive conferences and events.
- Increase the visibility of intensive English programs in the USA through collaborative efforts with related organizations (UCIEP, TESOL, NAFSA).
Member programs enjoy many benefits including:
- A searchable, detailed program listing on our website that includes a full program description, contact information, and logo
- Invitation to our annual meeting and reception at NAFSA
- Use of the EnglishUSA logo on your website and in promotional materials
- Your program listing in our annual brochure distributed at conferences and workshops throughout the year
- Member discount rates for our annual Professional Development Conference. IEP Stakeholders Conference, and webinars
See the Membership Requirements and apply online here!