Become an EnglishUSA Associate and connect with over 400 accredited intensive English programs throughout the USA!
Associate Membership is open to any organization or business interested in supporting IEP issues and working with IEPs in the USA.
Organizations or businesses that sponsor or provide intensive or non-intensive English language instruction are not eligible for Associate Membership.
Your benefits include:
- Participation in our active Online Forums to help keep you up to date on the industry and issues that affect to our members
- The opportunity to promote your services or special offers to members on a monthly basis
- Listing on our website that includes your company description, logo, and contact information
- Listing in our annual membership brochure distributed at NAFSA and other conferences throughout the year
- Use of the EnglishUSA logo on your website and other promotional materials
- Advertising, sponsorship, and exhibiting opportunities at our annual IEP Stakeholders Conference (Washington, DC) and Professional Development Conference (San Francisco, CA)
Associate Members support the mission, vision, and values of EnglishUSA.
To apply for membership, please complete the form here.
- Associate Membership is an annual, rolling membership year.
- Annual dues for Associates are $820, payable by check, credit card, ACH debit or wire transfer (add $30 for international wire transfers).
- Allow 1 week for vetting and confirmation of your Associate Membership Application.