EnglishUSA is the only organization in the United States that includes all types of English language programs (ELPs), including pathway programs within institutions. With a membership of over 200 accredited ELPs, we are the largest membership organization specifically serving and supporting ELPs in the United States. We support the professional development of ELP leaders and staff, uphold professional standards for ELPs, and increase the visibility of English language study in the United States. Here are just some of the benefits enjoyed by our member programs:
- Reliable information about accredited English language programs in the United States
- Easy access to current news affecting the field, critical information about immigration laws, student visa policies, accreditation, and more
- Active advocacy on behalf of ELPs at the Federal level in Congress, with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), and with the U.S. State Department
- A high degree of visibility and accessibility to prospective students and other interested parties
- The increased credibility of professional affiliation with a nonprofit organization with a long history and integrity
Looking for an English language program or courses or more information?
Our website offers resources for students who are interested in studying English in the United States, agencies who assist students with finding programs, as well as ELP professionals looking for the most-up-to-date information about the industry. All EnglishUSA member programs meet the highest standards for quality education and professional integrity.
Whether you are hoping to study English in the United States, looking for English language programs, or considering membership, EnglishUSA can support you in finding the information that you need.