EnglishUSA, the American Association of Intensive English Programs, is the largest professional association of intensive English programs in the United States. Our mission is to provide support, standards, and advocacy for English language programs in the United States.
By joining, your program will become a part of a network of over 400 accredited intensive English programs in the US, all of which enjoy a variety of benefits including:
- Multiple personnel (up to 8 people) in your program can have a login for access to members only resources which include online forums, webinars, and more!
- Up-to-date industry news, postings on current industry events, and summaries of news on English language programs from relevant organizations such as UCIEP, NAFSA, TESOL, AIEA, and the Alliance
- A searchable, detailed listing of all programs on the website (based on your accurate data in program profile) and in a printed directory distributed at events
- EnglishUSA advocates for your programs and the English language program industry to the federal government and regulatory agencies, accrediting bodies, sponsoring organizations, and industry media to advance the interest of member programs. Resources on website and connections to online platforms assist in streamlining calls to action.
- Invitation to our annual business meeting and networking reception at NAFSA (this year, May 29th, email invitation coming soon!)
- Use of the EnglishUSA logo in online and print marketing materials
- Monthly Member Connection distributed to all individuals to keep personnel informed of the latest and upcoming activities within the organization and the industry
- Member discount rate to three interactive events coordinated each year (Stakeholders Conference in October in Washington, DC; Professional Development Conference (PDC) in San Francisco in January; Regional Workshop prior to TESOL Convention) along with monthly webinars expanding a variety of topics; presentation slides/recordings available after events
- Over 30 Associates offering discounts on products & services to EnglishUSA members
- Connections to relevant organizations in international education such as NAFSA, TESOL, AIEA, UCIEP, AIRC, the Alliance, EducationUSA, US Commercial Services (trade mission in development for members only)
See the Membership Requirements and apply online here!